Ollie Gardner's Photo Countdown

burtond
Michael

Re: Ollie Gardner's Photo Countdown

Post by burtond »

THey are ready
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to Ollie's mum for providing this pic. Thanks also to Ollie for joining in the fun of the countdown :D :D :D

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Gee almost didn't recognise him. I see that he was practicing in this photo for the same gesture to Michael (Connor) as the curtain fell at the Thursday Matinee. Good luck Saturday Ollie! - We'll all be there to support you.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Den wrote:Terrific pics as always Billy Whiz.Much appreciated.

Den
Thanks Den.

Your comments are appreciated.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
caaz
Small Boy

Post by caaz »

Lovely photo, can't beleive how grown up Ollie is looking now.
Leaving to get the train in 20 minutes to get to London, Avenue Q tonight then tomorrow, well you all know :(
29/4/2006 - The First Billy Experience
Aaron x 1.5. Adam x 1. Colin x 1. Corey x 2. Dean CC x 2. Fox x 3. Hogan x 1. Josh B x 1. Layton x 3. Leon x 1.
Ollie G x 3. Ollie T x 4. Rhys x 1.5. Scott x 2 Tom x 2. Travis x 1. Trent x 1 (On Broadway)

5th Birthday Show = Amazing, Best Show Ever
"In everything you do always be yourself"
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the day has finally arrived.

Thank you Ollie from every Forum member for all your terrific performances and also the way that you have always recognised and appreciated the Forum members.

You will not be forgotten.

Thanks yet again to his family for the final photo which was taken at The Bath Boules Tournament where Ollie is known as a fantastoc Boules player - no surprise there :D

In the photo left to right: Stanya, Sabra, Salty the dog, Simon and Ollie.

burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Wonderful Family pic to finish an appropriate series of countdown photos. Well done David for compiling this for the guy.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

[quote="Billy Whiz"]Well the day has finally arrived.

Thank you Ollie from every Forum member for all your terrific performances and also the way that you have always recognised and appreciated the Forum members.

You will not be forgotten.

Here Here Billy Whiz.

A great picture to finish the countdown with. Thanks Billy Whiz for another great countdown and series of pictures.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Oh God! If I started crying just by seing these photos don't know how I'll handle myself tonight! Really gonna miss you Ollie!
Thanks for the pictures Billy Whiz (and Gardner family).
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Hi
A real big Yorkshire Thanks! for all those great photo's, Billywhizz and also to the Gardner family, it was so much appreciated!!! I'am another, believe it or not, that gets upset at Goodbye's. I shall be thinking about you all tonight, have a great time. Should be down for next thursdays matinee.

Barry.

Return to “Archive”