Debuts of the Billys

billeon acts
Small Boy

Re: Debuts of the Billys

Post by billeon acts »

Great list, can't help thinking that George was last to debut during the previews and James the first though meaning Liam was second? and even if it goes on the first actual performance then that would put George as the first as he did the premiere?
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Debuts of the Billys

Post by porschesrule »

billeon acts wrote:Great list, can't help thinking that George was last to debut during the previews and James the first though meaning Liam was second? and even if it goes on the first actual performance then that would put George as the first as he did the premiere?
The beginnings of this great show in 2005 pre-dated my active hands-on involvement in tracking the performance data of the Billys. So, much of the early data found in articles such as the "Billy Elliot the Musical: When Did the Billys Debut?" and my other article called "Billy Elliot the Musical: Cast Information", both of which I wrote on the skykid.com, come from a variety of other sources. In this case, the information was from Wikipedia where the data was recorded as events actually happened.

The debuts of all the Billys listed on the chart in my article were first performances in the role -- regardless of whether that was considered a "preview" show or an "official" show.

Here's the reference source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Elli ... cast_notes

Return to “Archive”