Are you going to the Saturday, November 27th evening show?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Yes
67%
No
33%
Not sure yet
No votes

Total votes: 21

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

There are a few cast members leaving the Victoria Palace on this date. Will you be there to see their last performance?

You can come back and alter your vote if you change your mind.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Are you going to the Saturday, November 27th evening show?

Post by maria »

Sadly, I will not be there... :( :(

Too close to our big Thanksgiving holiday, and I can't quite swing a trip to the UK at this moment. As a consolation, I am taking myself to Durham, NC to see the first stop of the second tour on its final weekend there! :)

I will certainly be at the VPT on Nov 27 in spirit!
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Glad you are going to make it to Durham, maria. Are you flying down, or driving?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Driving - wanna meet up there for a show or two???
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Wish I could, but already went, so the next stop for me will be Charlotte. I am going to be there this weekend for a Sneak Peek event for BETM at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, and I hope to book tickets for the show there in January while I am in town.

I can recommend the Homewood Suites Durham/Chapel Hill as a good place to stay. We stayed there for $142, tax and breakfast included. You have to drive into town, but it isn't far. The main frustration in the Tobacco District where DPAC is located is the plethora of one-way streets. I must have driven around the same block 5 times after the evening show trying to get to the right place to get back onto the Durham-Chapel Hill Freeway, and even then I was going in the wrong direction and had to turn around! But we did eventually make it back to the hotel. 8-) :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Yes I will be there for what I imagine will be one hell of an emotional show xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Me and my girls will be there - front row stalls of course
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

I've had my ticket since July! I decided to splurge on an expensive seat - C12 - as I was told it would be a very special night. OK I thought it would be Ollie's last show... :lol: Didn't find out it would be a whole cast change until late September but I was really lucky, I guess.
Same for Monday 29th, I will observe the new cast from up close and personal at B16!

:D :D :D
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
thm
Miner

Post by thm »

Billy Whiz wrote:..You can come back and alter your vote if you change your mind.
I'm not going to change my mind. Somebody would have to bat a very large bludgeon on my head to hinder me going to the show. ;)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

B15 stalls for me :D :D :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Archive”