The actors' mic system in BETM and elsewhere

burtond
Michael

Re: The actors' mic system in BETM and elsewhere

Post by burtond »

Wonder if the audio cue system will be any better for tonight's performance?
I'll let you all know later!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Pretty good last night only one error that I noticed!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Very glad to report that, apart from a couple of tiny early glitches in the matinee (getting very picky here :D ), both Thursday shows had excellent mic'ing.

Pat
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

It would be nice to think that it would remain as good as this but experience tells us that.....
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

I think there must have ben quite a few folk from Sunderland in the VP tonight!!!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

burtond wrote:I think there must have ben quite a few folk from Sunderland in the VP tonight!!!!
:?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Billy Whiz wrote:
burtond wrote:I think there must have ben quite a few folk from Sunderland in the VP tonight!!!!
Think about what George says about the Sunderland Fans front of curtain at the beginning of Act II
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

burtond wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:
Think about what George says about the Sunderland Fans front of curtain at the beginning of Act II
I'm trying to work out what it has to do with problems with the Mic system. That's why I am confused :oops:
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Billy Whiz wrote:
burtond wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:
I'm trying to work out what it has to do with problems with the Mic system. That's why I am confused :oops:
OK - When the Sunderland Fans shout back at George, he kindly asks them to remove their electronic tags as they interfere with the Sound System!!!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

burtond wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:
burtond wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:
OK - When the Sunderland Fans shout back at George, he kindly asks them to remove their electronic tags as they interfere with the Sound System!!!!
Good grief. How could I not realise you meant that :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “Archive”