Charlie Dixon of the Cheeky Monkeys

andrewcraig
Tony

Charlie Dixon of the Cheeky Monkeys

Post by andrewcraig »

Old threads dont stay long before content is deleted. 12 months is too quick.

Last year about midyear ,it was announced in the press that Charly was joining the Billyhouse.

Has there been any word to say he is still there?

He would still be less than 10 in my book.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Charlie Dixon of the Cheeky Monkeys

Post by Billy Whiz »

The threads are not deleted - they go into the archive.

That is a good question about Charly as nothing seems to have been heard about him for a while.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Charlie Dixon of the Cheeky Monkeys

Post by ERinVA »

Here's the link to the archived thread about Charlie: http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... rlie+Dixon

As for the question of archiving: I have made the decision to archive threads that are over three months old. As Billy Whiz said, they are not gone; they are just in the Archive. If you want to find a reference to anything on the forum, andrewcraig, go to the Search tab at the top of the page and type in what it is that you want to find (for example, Charlie Dixon), and it will show you all entries that contain that reference. That is how I found the thread linked above.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Archive”