Board Index Reorganisation - 8/12/10

Finale
Former Admin

Board Index Reorganisation - 8/12/10

Post by Finale »

Ellen and I will start reorganising the board index from 2pm (GMT) today. The structure should be completed within half an hour, though it will take up to a couple of days for all the posts to be moved. The new layout will reflect worldwide BETM changes.

All members of the Site Team have been informed about the changes and we're here to respond to any queries you may have. Please don't panic when you start seeing bits being added and taken away! It may be fun to watch though :P
Finale
Former Admin

Re: Board Index Reorganisation - 8/12/10

Post by Finale »

The index page has now been successfully modified. Aforementioned, we only have the threads to move now.

Key Changes: North America - First Tour; North America - Second Tour; Korea; and a 'Publicity' section for all categories.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well done Alex and Ellen.

It looks good up to now.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Bravo, Ellen and Alex!!

A great start to something that many of us have been looking forward to for awhile (some of us with less patience than others :oops: )

I'm looking forward to watching the changes occur over the next few days which will make this excellent forum an even better place!

Thanks for all the hard work.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I will be working on moving threads around over the next few days. If there is something you need to find and can't during this process, I highly recommend this as a great time to learn to use the Search tab on the forum if you don't already know how. Type in a word or combination of words that you want to find ( person's name, event that you have seen discussed, etc.) and submit. The results will show you posts that contain references to what you are looking for.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Great job all!!! Thank you once again for all of the volunteer hours the mods put in constantly to keep this wonderful community alive and great!!!

xo
sean
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

We appreciate your support, Sean. Thanks. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Archive”