2011 BETM Calendar

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

2011 BETM Calendar

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've produced a 2011 Calendar featuring some of the present and past Billys from photos that I've taken (unfortunately I have not taken any of Aaron yet :( ). The download link is below and the files are in PDF format and are set for A4. After printing all you need to do it take them to a printers and get a ring binder on the top.

Enjoy.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php? ... Q1N4dnc9PQ
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: 2011 BETM Calendar

Post by StevenKing »

Thanks David... I esp love that cover!!

Steven
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

StevenKing wrote:Thanks David... I esp love that cover!!

Steven
Thanks Steven.

After 44 people have downloaded the calendar it's nice to know that someone appreciated it :(
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

That's a really nice idea. Thanks David.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Thanks David-it's absolutely fab.lov it.looking forward to seeing you next sat.lov nic xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
jen
Miner

Post by jen »

Thanks it looks great
It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)
dwallen
Small Boy

Post by dwallen »

Absolutely fabulous. Can't wait to print it. Thanks, David.
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys
Travis, Sam, Layton, Corey, Josh, Hogan, Fox, Brad, Tom, Tanner, Ollie, Dean, Rhys, Scott, Ryan, Josh Baker, Adam, Harris and Kaine, Harrison and Tade
2 First Nights - Ollie and Dean-Charles
8 Last Nights - Layton, Hogan, Brad, Fox, Tom, Ollie, Scott and Dean.
6 Anniversaries - 4th, 5th plus the second 5th Anniversary (May 12th 2010), 6th (March 2011) 7th (May 12th 2012) 8th (May 11th 2013)
1 Gala Night - May 30th 2012 - celebrating 7th Anniversary and 3,000 show.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

ahh amazing, will definately print a copy :)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Thats a shame i was just going to download it and it said it had expired, didnt realise it had a time limit.Never mind i shoud act quicker and its a great idea David.Thanks.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I'll sort it tomorrow sl.

Return to “Archive”