London Programme

burtond
Michael

London Programme

Post by burtond »

Come on Production Company - surely its time that a new up to date programme was published after all the new cast have been in place for a full two weeks now. I wouldn't like to think I was paying £5 for a programme that at best had an insert for the substantial new cast members.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: London Programme

Post by Billy Whiz »

It does seem strange that they don't have it ready.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

In my opinion the new programme should have been available on the 29th Nov the first day of the new cast members and it could include Connor L. It's not just the huge insert hat looks ridiculous, it's also the people that are no longer in the show but are still in the programme that can confuse someone buying it.
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Lets admit it...here $$$$ matters. There wont be one till they are near to running out on the old one.

Steven
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have received an email from Mary Malone announcing that the new programmes are now on sale.

If anybody would like one but is not planning on going to London soon then they can contact Mary at merchandise@victoriapalace.co.uk and arrangements can then be made to post it out to you.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

looking forward to seeing it :)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Horray! - will get one tonight!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I believe the Korean production company is entirely independent and separate from the others, isn't it? The others, though separately incorporated, are all still connected. That may well be the reason.

If you look at the Official BETM site here, http://www.billyelliotthemusical.com/ , Korea is not listed either.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Yes, I just watched it from the link in the Publicity section. That's good.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Archive”