December 2011

Post by clue »

December 2011
andrewcraig
Tony

Re: Tracking Billy Elliot Broadway 2011

Post by andrewcraig »

clue wrote:Welcome to the 2011!!!
I hope everyone had a great New Year's weekend.

To start this year, here is a new thread for 2011 to keep track of who played Billy, Michael, Small Boy and other cast changes at the Imperial Theatre.

This thread is powered by the Twitter based network of Billy Elliot Board Watchers ( http://www.twitter.com/betmny. ) which I am part of and contribute to every week.
However, these are only board posting and do not always guarantee who actually appears at the show.

Please, if you've seen the show, please post here or PM me to confirm what was on the board.

The first set of posts will be the summary for the Billy, Michael, Small Boy.

Thanks
OMG that green is horrible and very hard on the eyes. Why you seek to change the format porscherules has used I cannot understand. Did he resign or did you just take over?????????
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tracking Billy Elliot Broadway 2011

Post by ERinVA »

Andrew, clue began the tracking threads, not porschesrule, who took up a different format for the threads for the other productions. Obviously, you haven't been paying attention to what has already existed for a year. 8-) As clue is the originator of the London and Broadway tracking threads, and that is the format he began with, it makes sense to continue it. Sorry if you don't like it, but that's the way it is.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Archive”