Trying to fit in Toronto, Dallas and SF in one visit

andrewcraig
Tony

Trying to fit in Toronto, Dallas and SF in one visit

Post by andrewcraig »

Qantas has introduced a new non stop flight to Dallas from Sydney from may 16. If the plans for Dallas have not changed, this new flight could be perfect for me. My original plan was to see Toronto and possibly New York on the way home [Fly ex LAX] Now I have the chance of including Dallas and San Francisco. opens 27 June

Second tour Dallas, TX 8-Jun-2011 3-Jul-2011 26 I hope this has not changed
This was a cut and paste from an earlier thread.

Are there any suggestions as to the possible last show In Toronto?

ATM I am looking at

Dallas, Toronto, New York and then San Francisco in that order.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Trying in fit in Toronto, Dallas and SF in one visit

Post by CJ-Rochester »

andrewcraig wrote: Are there any suggestions as to the possible last show In Toronto?.
Hopefully that date is a long way off. Tickets for Toronto are currently on sale through July 10th according to the TicketKing website.
:/
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

andrewcraig wrote:Second tour Dallas, TX 8-Jun-2011 3-Jul-2011 26 I hope this has not changed
The dates for Dallas have been changed to accomodate San Francisco (because obviously the old dates would overlap with the beginning of the SF stop on June 27). You can see from the tour site that Dallas is now June 8 to June 19.

http://www.billyelliottour.com/tickets.php

The dates on the tour site are now correct with the exception of St. Louis (which hasn't been changed on the tour page, above, but has been changed on the St. Louis theater's site) which now starts on November 1, 2011.

http://www.fabulousfox.com/broadway_series.aspx

As Chris mentioned in the above post, Toronto is open ended at this point, with the first block of tickets available to the public running through July 10.

But even given those changes, I can see no reason why your planned itinerary wouldn't work, unless Toronto were to close earlier than July 10.
andrewcraig
Tony

Post by andrewcraig »

Thanks for the quick responses and it looks like a perfect fit. I had not taken much notice of the changes and so thought Toronto was going to SF.. 3 companies and 4 theatres , neat.

Now all I can hope for is that Daniel survives that long. Mid year school holidays are at end of june and if his schooling is a factor I am sure he would want to be home to start third tem in July

For me I have to plan to complete travel before school holidays commence.

Return to “Archive”