Aaron's Leaving Card.

*Lottie*
Tony

Aaron's Leaving Card.

Post by *Lottie* »

Hi guys,

I am currently organising a good luck/leaving card for Aaron from "the Aaron Watson appreciation society". After discussing with other forum members it has been decided we will combine the effort & make the card from everyone on the forum AND Aarons facebook fan group.

If you wish to contribute to the joint card please PM your message to me via the forum
Or alternatively send me a facebook message. Either way all will be joint in the finished product.

Thankyou in advance

Charlotte :)

(Send by the 17th feb!)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Aaron's Leaving Card.

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for doing the card, Charlotte.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

PLEASE keep your messages coming!
Only 9days to go and only 7days left to submit messages

Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

I will accept any last minute messages until tomorrow 3pm!
Charlotte

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Just want to say WELL DONE to Lottie for Aaron's leaving card. A lot of work went into making it and I'm sure Aaron was over the moon with it.

It was also really kind of Aaron and his family to give you that signed photo of him as a thank you.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Billy Whiz wrote:Just want to say WELL DONE to Lottie for Aaron's leaving card. A lot of work went into making it and I'm sure Aaron was over the moon with it.

It was also really kind of Aaron and his family to give you that signed photo of him as a thank you.
Ah thank you! :)

There are photographs on Aaron's Facebook group if anyone would like to see it...
Charlotte

burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Billy Whiz wrote:Just want to say WELL DONE to Lottie for Aaron's leaving card. A lot of work went into making it and I'm sure Aaron was over the moon with it.

Here Here! all round!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Looks great from the pictures wish i could have seen it in perseon.WELL DONE Lottie.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Hi
Thanks Lottie for all your hard work, it is really appreciated by all of us.

Barry
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Thanks Lottie - I know how much hard work these things take, but they are def worth it. Am sure Aaron was well happy with it.
Lotsa lov xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1

Return to “Archive”