Aaron Watson's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Aaron Watson's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

The time has arrived to start Aaron's Photo Countdown :(

Thanks to Aaron's family for providing me with today's photo :D

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
athadj
Miner

Re: Aaron Watson's Photo Countdown

Post by athadj »

Oh noooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry:
BTW this photo is too cute for words. I guess this young man knew he would be Billy even before he was born :D
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Oh no, it's creeping up but awhh what a photo!

p.s David would you mind posting the countdown on Aarons FB group (if you have permission!)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Another great photo supplied by Aaron's family.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Remember this well, a great performance by Aaron on BGT but especially memorable for Aaron putting Simon Cowell in his place
when Simon very smugly asked him "Do you think you can win ?" to which Aaron very confidently answered him "well someones got too"
Bloody brilliant Aaron, love it.

Cheers
Keefy
:D
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Great Pic David and thanks to Nick and Karen for supplying some pics for the countdown.
From what keefym says, sounds like Aaron is a cheekly littly guy. - Good for him!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I really like that photo. Can't wait for some more.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

And yet another from Aaron's family.

I think it is excellent that the family get involved with these countdowns - long may it last.

andrewcraig
Tony

Post by andrewcraig »

Here is the video that keefy mentioned orf Aaron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnNFtO8v ... re=related
JohnCougar
Small Boy

Post by JohnCougar »

Having seen many of the London Billy's I'm sorry that he's checking out before I got to see him perform.

Return to “Archive”