Aaron Watson's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Aaron Watson's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

This photo is taken from last November's leavers' show.

Photo by Billy Whiz.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

What fantastic photos!! Thanks for doing this David xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Yes, thanks. They are a great tribute to such a fine and generous young man.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Yes indeed - many thanks for doing the countdown! And thank you to Aaron's family for providing some of these fantastic photos!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That light blue shirt looks really nice on Aaron, and he even reminds me (just a teensy bit, mind you) of Liam in that photo.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

ERinVA wrote:That light blue shirt looks really nice on Aaron, and he even reminds me (just a teensy bit, mind you) of Liam in that photo.
he definately resembles him at times!
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

*Lottie* wrote:
ERinVA wrote:That light blue shirt looks really nice on Aaron, and he even reminds me (just a teensy bit, mind you) of Liam in that photo.
he definately resembles him at times!

I have always said that Aaron resembles Liam since he started as Billy.
Having seen Aaron quite a lot over the past 8 months there are some shows he looks so like Liam at times it is unbelievable.
I have even said to his Dad quite a few times how much he looks like Liam.

In fact, there was one show just before Christmas in the Breakfast scene where Billy is standing on the stairs brushing his teeth where I about had a heart-attack as looking at Aaron side on I thought I had time-travelled back 5 years as I could have sworn it was Liam standing on those stairs.
(Just as well Aaron has never worn Liam's Red Stripey Top or they would be even more like each other).

Both fantastic Billys, and I still miss Liam all these years later (and it is his fault that I became addicted to Billy - why couldn't he have been rubbish!)
Will really miss Aaron and his great version of Billy when leaves next week, - too short a time in the show but hopefully he will go on to better things and for those of you that are going next Saturday let's make it a great final night for our favourite wee laddie from Norfolk.

Another great photo and thanks for doing the countdown David.

Cheers
Keefy
:D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the countdown continues and thanks to Keefy for today's great photo. It's nice that Aaron's dad likes to get involved - even if it's only lending him a back to lean on.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to Aaron's parents for today's photo.

Return to “Archive”