Aaron Watson's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Aaron Watson's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you for the thank you's. It's appreciated when people take the time to thank you for your efforts.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

I would think it takes a lot of effort to gather some of those pics and a lot of confidence from family and friends to release them. Special moments come from the special efforts of others - thanks BW - I am sure we all appreciate the effort and time. Keep up the great work.
Cheers

Brad
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Thankyou for another great countdown, really wish i'd had a chance to see Aaron
x
Thomas
Ballet Girl

Post by Thomas »

Thanks David for the Photo Countdown! That are great pictures!

Cheers - Thomas
Leon 1, Fox 5, Ollie 8.5, Tom 3.5, Dean 11, Rhys 8, Aaron 5, Scott 5, Josh 4, Adam 4, Ryan 4
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

chocchipcookie26 wrote:Thankyou for another great countdown, really wish i'd had a chance to see Aaron
x
I second all of that. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the dreaded day has finally arrived. Thanks to Aaron's parents for this final photo.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That's an interesting picture. It looks like Aaron has already qualified for a new job! :D :D

Thanks, as always, for a wonderful countdown, David.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Thank you, David, for another great countdown.

Break a Leg tonight, Aaron! And best wishes for much enjoyment and success in your future endeavors.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Thanks, especially to David, and anyone else involved in this fantastic foto countdown. Ive really loved the photos.
Thanks guys xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Yes, indeed. Many, many thanks to David for all the great work both here and in the Gallery.
That last photo is just magic.

Pat

Return to “Archive”