12th May

Yorkie
Miner

12th May

Post by Yorkie »

I was thinking about making the trip down on May 12th for the 6th birthday (or should that be 31st March?). I know they celebrated b'days 1 & 5 but I take it they haven't really bothered with the other years.

Is it likely that there will be anything different from any other show (and I know that any BETM show is worth a trip to see but I'm just curious :D ).
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: May 12th

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have attended the 3rd, 4th and 5th Birthday shows.

At the 3rd Birthday we were introduced to the New York Billys

At the 4th Birthday we had Ollie make his debut

At the 5th we were all blown away by the fantastic finale.

Personally I don't think anything special will happen at the 6th Birthday show unless a new Billy starts - but what do I know :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Yorkie
Miner

Re: May 12th

Post by Yorkie »

hmmh, well I suppose it is a case of nothing ventured and all that. Speaking of a new Billy when are they likely to have a replacement for our little bundle of fire and passion Aaron?
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: 12th May

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have heard nothing about a new Billy. Not even the usual rumours.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
BEF
Small Boy

Post by BEF »

Nothing special :cry: no pin batch or cakes , neither !?
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Are many forum people planning to go that night ?? I was planning to xxxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I will be there.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Good idea Den - count me in !! xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

May has become the time for my annual trip across the pond so I'll be there. In fact, I have 7 shows booked that week. :D
Den wrote: Even if the powers that be do nothing,we can have our own celebration.
Well put, Den. ;)

Rich
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

I shall be there :D

Return to “Archive”