'Time Out' with Billy

Deanfan5
Ballet Girl

'Time Out' with Billy

Post by Deanfan5 »

Sorry I am no good at finding and creating links but I thought I ought to draw Forum members attention to this week's 'Time Out' (London events listings plus). The February 10-16th 2011 magazine features Dean Charles on the contents page.
This is a full picture of Dean C and chair in Dream Sequence pose and leads to page 127 of the Theatre section of the magazine where BETM (plus small picture of Scott) is listed as 'Critics choice No 3' along with the following statement:

'Casts come and go, as this wonderful British musical makes dozen's of Billys' dreams of stardom into a reality. But it's still the most passionate, authentic and moving musical on the West End'.

Nice comment I thought.
*Lottie*
Tony

Re: 'Time Out' with Billy

Post by *Lottie* »

oh I'd love to get this
shame im not around until the 19th :cry:
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I looked for that edition online, but it isn't available yet. If/when it is, I will add a link to the thread.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Deanfan5
Ballet Girl

Post by Deanfan5 »

ERinVA wrote:I looked for that edition online, but it isn't available yet. If/when it is, I will add a link to the thread.
Grateful thanks.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I have checked again, but it seems that TimeOut Online is different from the print version, so no Dean-Charles to be found. :(
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Archive”