Goodbye and Hello

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Goodbye and Hello

Post by porschesrule »

Superlative photographer Glenn Cook, dad of the US Tour's Ben, has posted these wonderful pictures on his public Facebook. It's a gathering over this past weekend of the child casts of BETM Broadway and BETM US Tour and their parents/guardians, as the latter cast prepared to leave their rehearsals in NYC to go back on the road this week. He's entitled the album, "Goodbye and Hello":

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
dancingboy
Billy

Re: Hello and Goodbye

Post by dancingboy »

A wonderful array of pictures. Thank you for sharing those with us.
Isn't it funny that the Boys and Girls in London seem to like pizza too!!.

Dancingboy.
BEtourfan
Tony

Re: Goodbye and Hello

Post by BEtourfan »

Wonderful pictures!! So nice that kids in both casts can spend their day together.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

These are great pictures. How nice that everyone could enjoy an afternoon of fun and pizza. There is one boy I don't recognize after accounting for the various Billys and Michaels that I know of. He is wearing a navy ball cap and black jacket in photos 18, 42,60, 87. Any ideas?
:/
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

CJ-Rochester wrote:These are great pictures. How nice that everyone could enjoy an afternoon of fun and pizza. There is one boy I don't recognize after accounting for the various Billys and Michaels that I know of. He is wearing a navy ball cap and black jacket in photos 18, 42,60, 87. Any ideas?
I was wondering that too. He seemed to be posing with several of the other Broadway Billys so maybe he's a Billy in training. Another possibility could be a new tall/posh boy (to take Ben Cook's place in New York) or the tall/posh boy on the tour.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Apparently, after a little research, his name is Zach Manske (he's tagged in Michael Zorek's public pictures of the same event yesterday).
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Todd wrote:I was wondering that too. He seemed to be posing with several of the other Broadway Billys so maybe he's a Billy in training. Another possibility could be a new tall/posh boy (to take Ben Cook's place in New York) or the tall/posh boy on the tour.
My guess is Zach is tall/posh boy on the tour. We will have to wait until we see the full tour cast list to know for sure.
mrmikerocks
Miner

Post by mrmikerocks »

I think this is him. Scroll down till you see Junior Mr. Masquerade. http://masqueradedance.com/wp/?page_id=848
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

mrmikerocks wrote:I think this is him. Scroll down till you see Junior Mr. Masquerade. http://masqueradedance.com/wp/?page_id=848
Yes that is Zach. From a google search I see he has won several dance competitions, so he is obviously a good fit for this show.
Lola
Tall Boy

Post by Lola »

CJ-Rochester wrote: My guess is Zach is tall/posh boy on the tour. We will have to wait until we see the full tour cast list to know for sure.
That, and he could also be a Michael in training. I mean when Ben is training for Billy and will finally perform the role, then there will be only one Michael left.

Return to “Archive”