Leaving card for Rhys

*Lottie*
Tony

Leaving card for Rhys

Post by *Lottie* »

Hey everyone,

It is last minute but I am going to put together a card for Rhys from the forum.

Please contribute and PM your messages and/or photographs to me by 10am Friday 8th April

Thankyou!
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Leaving card for Rhys

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well done Charlotte.

Thanks for doing this as it is all a bit last minute.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Once again thanks Lottie for doing this to honour the amazing Rhys! Even though it's last minute I'm hoping everyone that wants to manages to send their messages. As for mine you'll get it when we meet Thursday ;) Can't wait!
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

Hi, Charlotte,
Not sure this is the proper route to pass on a message to Rhys, but, hope you can somehow get it to him.
I'm writing this from Culver, IN, which is in then north central part of the state. I wanted Rhys to know how extraordinary lucky I was to travel to London on the 24-27 of March, during which time he was assigned to play Billy on Thursday night, and Saturday evening, both of which I attended in front stall tickets secured well ahead of time.
I have seen "Billy Elliot the Musical" well over three dozen times, mostly in Chicago, But a number of times in New York, Minneapolis, Tampa, FL, and in London four or five times in the last three years. Rays' performances easily set the standard for perfection, elegance, and a sense of vigor and passion which to me was unexcelled.
I realize it is a very sad day for the English audiences that Rhys is now moving on to the career of his choice...as they should be, for he will be very difficult to replace. I just want to thank him for the emotionally moving performances I was able to see that weekend, as they will remain with me for as long as I continue to find the opportunity to see BE. I suspect that will be many more times in the future. He is obviously going out at the very top of his game, and I shall be interested in following his future professional career as a dancer, if that is, in fact, the choice he makes.
He has forever brought favor and distinction to the role of Billy, and everyone who was as lucky as I have been to see him, will have felt blessed by the good fortune of having experienced his performances. All my Best to an phenomenal and dazzling young man. Colin W. Stetson.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Colin,
The best way to get your message to Rhys is to send a brief one directly to Charlotte via PM so that she can copy it into the card she is doing for Rhys. He will receive the card at his last show. She has given the deadline for PM's in her initial post.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Keep you messages coming please!

p.s Colin do you want to edit your message to direct it directly to Rhys? then send it to me via PM?
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A big thank you is due to Charlotte for doing Rhys's leaving card with such short notice. The card was wonderful and a lot of hard work went into it. All the messages that were sent to her were hand written so you can imagine the time that was spent doing this.

Well done Charlotte - a great job.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I'll second that. Beautifully handwritten and presented. Thanks, Charlotte.

Pat
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Hi Charlotte
Many thanks for all your hard work, much appreciated.

Barry
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

patc wrote:I'll second that. Beautifully handwritten and presented. Thanks, Charlotte.

Pat
Thanks very much, can you post the photo of the cover please :)
Charlotte

Return to “Archive”