Rhys Yeomans's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Rhys Yeomans's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sadly it is time to start another Photo Countdown as Rhys, sadly, leaves us on April 9th.

Today's photo was taken after his debut performance on Friday, March 26th, 2010.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Rhys Yeoman's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

This photo of Rhys was taken as the cast entered the theatre for the 5th Birthday show.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks as always for the great countdown photos, Billy Whiz. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Thats a great one from a great day :)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Another photo from the 5th Birthday show. This was taken afterwards next to his own poster.

StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Rhys Yeomans's Photo Countdown

Post by StevenKing »

Ah the memories :)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

This was taken at the leavers' show at the end of November, 2010. Rhys is bringing flowers to Ann Emery.

chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

That is an absolutely adorable, wonderful photo :) Thanks for doing the countdown yet again!
xx
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

This was taken at the final line-up at the amazing 5th Birthday show.

chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

again, adorable, he looks so sweet, and what an amazing night that was - he was so lovely when i met him then :)
x

Return to “Archive”