Cast Arrival - Ryan

dwallen
Small Boy

Cast Arrival - Ryan

Post by dwallen »

Just an observation. As a long standing member of this forum I would have thought that the arrival of a new Billy, Ryan, would have merited a place in this section of the Forum which is entitled 'Cast Leavers and Arrivals.' As there has been no mention of a new Billy in this section I was not aware until earlier today that he was starting tonight. I therefore asked the question earlier. Incidentally i spelt his name wrongly at first but corrected it within minutes but that correction was not carried through it would seem. I now know that Ryan has his own thread in the current cast section which is great but it seems to me that a thread should still be open in this section as well. Perhaps I am wrong though. I always come here first hoping to keep up to date with arrivals and departures of cast members rather than searching through other sections. That seems logical to me.

Good luck Ryan. I look forward to seeing you in the near future - welcome to Billy Elliott - the best show in the world.
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys
Travis, Sam, Layton, Corey, Josh, Hogan, Fox, Brad, Tom, Tanner, Ollie, Dean, Rhys, Scott, Ryan, Josh Baker, Adam, Harris and Kaine, Harrison and Tade
2 First Nights - Ollie and Dean-Charles
8 Last Nights - Layton, Hogan, Brad, Fox, Tom, Ollie, Scott and Dean.
6 Anniversaries - 4th, 5th plus the second 5th Anniversary (May 12th 2010), 6th (March 2011) 7th (May 12th 2012) 8th (May 11th 2013)
1 Gala Night - May 30th 2012 - celebrating 7th Anniversary and 3,000 show.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cast Arrival - Ryan

Post by ERinVA »

Ryan has a thread. He is already in Current Cast. I moved him there today, since he is now part of the cast.

But I am going to leave this thread active for a couple of days in case anyone might have missed the fact of Ryan's arrival. Then I will merge any posts from here into his existing thread and archive this one.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Archive”