Photography on the 6th Birthday Show - May 12th

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Photography on the 6th Birthday Show - May 12th

Post by Billy Whiz »

THURSDAY, MAY 12th, 2011 - EVENING

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at the 6th Birthday Show

The rules are the same as usual and must be adhered to. They are:

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

PHOTOGRAPHS TO BE TAKEN ONLY AFTER THE CURTAIN COMES DOWN AFTER THE CHAIR LIFT

Thanking everybody in anticipation of your usual co-operation.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
dwallen
Small Boy

Re: Photography on the 6th Birthday Show - May 12th

Post by dwallen »

Thanks very much for that information. Do you think there will be 6th Anniversary Badge?

David
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys
Travis, Sam, Layton, Corey, Josh, Hogan, Fox, Brad, Tom, Tanner, Ollie, Dean, Rhys, Scott, Ryan, Josh Baker, Adam, Harris and Kaine, Harrison and Tade
2 First Nights - Ollie and Dean-Charles
8 Last Nights - Layton, Hogan, Brad, Fox, Tom, Ollie, Scott and Dean.
6 Anniversaries - 4th, 5th plus the second 5th Anniversary (May 12th 2010), 6th (March 2011) 7th (May 12th 2012) 8th (May 11th 2013)
1 Gala Night - May 30th 2012 - celebrating 7th Anniversary and 3,000 show.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

dwallen wrote:Do you think there will be 6th Anniversary Badge?
I honestly don't know but it would be nice if there was one.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see ............... and hope.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Thanks David - really looking forward to seeing everyone xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

dwallen wrote: Do you think there will be 6th Anniversary Badge?
Mary told me tonight that there are badges but as yet they have not arrived at the theatre.

She said that if they don't arrive then she and the rest of the front of house team will get felt-tip pens and write over last year's :D :D :D

Return to “Archive”