Prices are going Down

johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Re: Prices are going Down

Post by johnnyc »

Yes, the VPT has gotten a bit greedy. The premium seats in the stalls are now H17-20, J13-24, K13-24 and L19-20. :shock: And in the Dress Circle, premiums are rows A & B 14-21 on weekends, and A19-21 on weekdays.

Source: https://www.victoriapalacetheatre.co.uk ... efault.asp

(Choose a date and follow the screens to seat selection. When you click on a section of the theatre, it will show the premium seats for that performance.)

But the Imperial Theatre is even greedier. Most of the center section in the orchestra (stalls) is premium - at least £235. :o :shock: But you can get restricted view seats for £28 and £55.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

The thing is, the premium seats at the Imperial have not changed since the show opened (at least, I don't think they have). However, the VP seems to keep fiddling with theirs and expanding the number of premium seats. I guess they are trying to make up for lost revenue because of decreasing attendance in a bad economy or something. That seems a shame. :(
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

Billy Whiz wrote:
Finale wrote:
It appears that the global monetary troubles are making my trips to London to see Billy more affordable. :D
This bit of news will certainly encourage me to go again, maybe in the summer.
What are you talking about? You live on the doorstep :? :? :?
True but London is such a large and varied capital with so much to do; I need to make sure I spend wisely and unfortunately that does mean not being able to always see Billy whenever I feel like it.

Return to “Archive”