Stepping down

Finale
Former Admin

Stepping down

Post by Finale »

Hi all

For a year and a half, I have been the UK-based Administrator for the forum with the main role of assisting Ellen with technical matters. After belonging to the BETM forum community since 2007, I feel it is time now to move on; I am sad to announce that I'll be leaving our team at the end of the year. But I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued contributions on the forum! I'd also like to thank Ellen in particular for her day to day dedication in running the forum. It has been great being a part of this site and I hope it continues to flourish! :D

The Site Team 2012 will be as follows:
ERinVA - Site Admin
Billy Whiz - Gallery Admin
James.R - Site Moderator
Maria - Site Moderator
Angelenroute - Site Moderator

Best wishes
Alex
jacob
Ballet Girl

Re: Stepping down

Post by jacob »

Thank you Alex for your professionalism and dedication to the Forum.

Robin
'Are we human or are we dancers?' The Killers

Finish
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Thanks for everything you've done, Alex. You will be missed. Best wishes for a wonderful future in whatever areas you delve into.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Alex, I can not thank you enough for all you have done to help keep this forum going, especially when we made the transition in ownership last year about this time. If it had not been for your help, it would certainly not have gone as smoothly as it did. All through the past year, you have been there to help out any time there were problems or questions, and believe me, it has been very much appreciated. You have said that you don't intend to leave the forum altogether, but just return to the status of "regular member," so I hope we will see posts from you from time to time, and I will always be happy whenever I see at the bottom of the index page that you are logged on. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

Thanks for the comments and aw Ellen, you're making me blush! :D Honestly it has been a pleasure working with you and the team and like you say, I will still remain a regular member.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

All the best to you Alex, and thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes to keep the forum running smoothly!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!

Return to “Archive”