Book ahead or last minute??

kris
Audience Member

Book ahead or last minute??

Post by kris »

A friend of mine is going to be in London for a day or two at the end of the month and we want to go and see Billy Elliot - can we just buy tickets on the day? Or is it absolutely necessary to book ahead (will it be sold out)? What's cheaper to do as well?

Thanks!
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Book ahead or last minute??

Post by JohnH »

kris,

It really depends on what day of the week you are going on. Tickets can usually still be obtained on the day for Mon - Wed performances. Thur - Sat tend to be a little busier. There are always 10 day seats (stalls A1-10) for each performance that go on sale from the box office each morning at 10am.

If you purchase your tickets at the box office then you won't be charged the £2.50 booking fee

Hope this helps.
kris
Audience Member

Post by kris »

Perfect.
Thanks so much for the info!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

If you know when you are coming then you can book "B" row stall seats at the Victoria Palace on 02078 341 317. The booking office is open 10.00 am to 8.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday. Tickets are £25.00 Monday to Thursday and £27.50 Friday and Saturday. There is also a £2.50 fee per booking not per ticket.

The seating was discussed in the following thread

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... ?f=9&t=315
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
kris
Audience Member

Post by kris »

So, Ive just gone to book and they had b20-21 or grand circle seats. Which would you recommend??????
The guy on the phone couldn't possibly have been any more vague about recommendations, bless him!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Get the B20-21!!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kris
Audience Member

Post by kris »

thanks for that!
Done.
Looking forward to it!

Return to “Archive”