Tonights the Night

MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Re: Tonights the Night

Post by MrWestEnd »

My teacher was on it on Saturday!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
She was an alien in the Dr Who part. And wanted to turn people into Bees!
Which is what she is like at school! Which is quite scary!!
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

MrWestEnd wrote:My teacher was on it on Saturday!
That part really made me laugh!!

We have kids at ours who think they are Daleks! So you're teacher isn't the only strange one!! :D
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

Muppet wrote:
MrWestEnd wrote:My teacher was on it on Saturday!
That part really made me laugh!!

We have kids at ours who think they are Daleks! So you're teacher isn't the only strange one!! :D

Well thats true! And what suprises me is that she got into the top 10!
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
westendstar1
Audience Member

Post by westendstar1 »

i would love to be on this programme !

my dream is to sing or dance with tanner
whats other peoples dream????
and suddenly im flying flying like a bird xx

electricity xx
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Ditto but probably with Fox, maybe Brad or another WestEnd star :)
Actually, my complete ddream is to be on the WestEnd :)
x
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

Mine is to sing with Kerry Ellis
Once that happens I will be up for anything.
As long as it doesnt include a huge bungy jump cord and a 100ft drop!

Alex
Ballet Girl

Post by Alex »

MrWestEnd wrote:Mine is to sing with Kerry Ellis
This is reaaaally tempting! But I think I'd have to go with a dancing lesson with Liam Mower, followed by an evening with him at the pub. Would love to know more about him. Yes, I know there are plenty of interviews. But I idolise him so much, it's just ridiculous . . . seems like such a nice, genuine guy. And I'm essentially a cynical muppet. Of course we'll get along . . .

Think a candlelit dinner with Miss Ellis would be Number 2, though! Followed by coffee. At her place. And singing.She does fancy me . . . :mrgreen:
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

Pratchett.
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

Alex wrote:
MrWestEnd wrote:Mine is to sing with Kerry Ellis
This is reaaaally tempting! But I think I'd have to go with a dancing lesson with Liam Mower, followed by an evening with him at the pub. Would love to know more about him. Yes, I know there are plenty of interviews. But I idolise him so much, it's just ridiculous . . . seems like such a nice, genuine guy. And I'm essentially a cynical muppet. Of course we'll get along . . .

Think a candlelit dinner with Miss Ellis would be Number 2, though! Followed by coffee. At her place. And singing.She does fancy me . . . :mrgreen:
Oohh! I would prefer to sing with Kerry Ellis! As i really cant dance! I think people say you can so that you feel better!
Hmmmm! But singing with Kerry Ellis would have to be amazingg!!!! And also maybe get some tickets to her show in June!!! As my sister very annoyingly wont book the tickets! And i havent got a clue how to work the booking thingy!!

Return to “Archive”