Cheap Flights to NYC

Mike
Ballet Girl

Cheap Flights to NYC

Post by Mike »

Airtran is running specials again on tickets. Makes a trip to NYC more inviting.

http://airtran.com/Home.aspx
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cheap Flights to NYC

Post by ERinVA »

You can get a good deal on Airtran almost any time, thank goodness! If you live where you can get an Airtran flight to NYC, I definitely recommend them. That's how I fly from here, and the prices are usually $59 or $69 each way. Good deal!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Ever since Southwest Airlines decided to fly to LaGuardia, US Airways dropped the fares from my airport to LaGuardia to $59 and $69 each way. Amazing what a little competition will do. :)

Rich
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Isn't it?! And by flying US Airways, you can collect more miles for your next London visit. :D
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

ERinVA wrote:Isn't it?! And by flying US Airways, you can collect more miles for your next London visit. :D
Which is now May 2010 since some guy just twisted my arm and made me buy a ticket to the 5th anniversary show. :lol:

Getting back to NYC, I received an email from Telecharge indicating that starting May 24th, Broadway is closed to traffic from 42nd to 47th street and will be pedestrian only. According to the email, this is an experiment for right now. I read a while back that this idea was being tossed around but I hadn't heard anything since. So if you're taking a taxi or bus to the Imperial, plan accordingly.

Rich
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Rich B wrote:
ERinVA wrote:Isn't it?! And by flying US Airways, you can collect more miles for your next London visit. :D
Which is now May 2010 since some guy just twisted my arm and made me buy a ticket to the 5th anniversary show. :lol:
I wonder who that was Rich :?: :D :D ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Can't imagine. 8-) My arm is behind my back too. :D
Ellen

johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Rich B wrote:I received an email from Telecharge indicating that starting May 24th, Broadway is closed to traffic from 42nd to 47th street and will be pedestrian only. According to the email, this is an experiment for right now. I read a while back that this idea was being tossed around but I hadn't heard anything since. So if you're taking a taxi or bus to the Imperial, plan accordingly.
This may not be too big of a problem, as the cross streets will remain open to traffic. So a bus or taxi could use, say, 7th Avenue and then cross over Broadway at 45th street to get to the theatre.

Return to “Archive”