what do u think???

westendstar1
Audience Member

what do u think???

Post by westendstar1 »

i think billy elliot should put on a competion so you get to dance with the cast or win a trip to billy or something

does anyone agree that billy elliot the musical should put on competitions???
and suddenly im flying flying like a bird xx

electricity xx
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: what do u think???

Post by Billy Whiz »

westendstar1 wrote:does anyone agree that billy elliot the musical should put on competitions???
It would be great if they did but competitions etc are usually done to promote the show and therefore increase audience size. The way the show is pulling the crowds in at the moment I can't see it happening.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

I'm not sure I would want to dance with the cast - I would humiliate myself! However, I'm sure some people would love the opportunity! A backstage tour and meet the cast would be good tho!
Duffman
Audience Member

Post by Duffman »

I've got to agree with Muppet, I'd just look like a fool dancing with the cast. If there were some way you could download the ability to perform electricity into me (a la The Matrix), then that would be totally amazing. I think just being able to perform that choreography must be one of the best feelings ever, let alone performing it in front of packed theatres every night. Any neuroscientists out there with some free time? ;)

I think a backstage tour would be pretty good, seeing how the set works would be really interesting.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

A gym in NYC actually offered the opportunity to attend a class and learn some of the choreography with David Bologna. But it was not a competition, as I recall. I think you could just pay to attend the class.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ilovebillyelliotlots
Tall Boy

Post by ilovebillyelliotlots »

Ohh yeah :) I think that'd be a really good idea - I'd love to perform with the cast! :D
02.10.08 - Tanner
31.12.08 - Tom
22.01.09 - Tanner
12.05.09 - Ollie
26.06.09 - Tanner/Tom
26.09.09 - Tanner
28.11.09 - Tom
01.01.10 - Ollie
I love this show! :D
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

I'd LOVE to take a tour! Dance? Not so much... just because I can't. At all.
Charlotte x
thm
Miner

Post by thm »

ERinVA wrote:A gym in NYC actually offered the opportunity to attend a class and learn some of the choreography with David Bologna. But it was not a competition, as I recall. I think you could just pay to attend the class.
found this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSIbonh-SQw
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That was it! Thanks for finding that again, thm. :D

And as it turned out, the class was FREE! :D :D Now that was a bargain!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Duffman wrote: If there were some way you could download the ability to perform electricity into me (a la The Matrix), then that would be totally amazing. I think just being able to perform that choreography must be one of the best feelings ever, let alone performing it in front of packed theatres every night. Any neuroscientists out there with some free time? ;)
I would love to dance as good as that too, but you have to be realistic when you reach a 'certain' age!! :?

Return to “Archive”