July 2010 Reviews- NYC

angelenroute
Billy

Re: July 2010 Reviews- NYC

Post by angelenroute »

BillyAddict wrote:The more detail the better as far as this fan from far away is concerned (and I am sure the remaining family members of the Aussie Billy's who are back in Australia) .

Thank you for such a detailed review.
You're very welcome. To add more detail, I can tell you that Michael is still [relatively] the same height as when I saw him in March but his voice is deeper. Even with the deeper voice though, he is still a great singer and wonderful performer. I love all of the current New York Billys, but I can say that you Aussie fans should be very proud indeed of Michael and Dayton. They are, in my opinion, top notch! If there's any way for me to catch them again on Broadway or Michael on tour, I will absolutely do so.

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: July 2010 Reviews- NYC

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for the great reviews Todd and angelenroute.

Keep'em coming!
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Reviews Archive”