WE NEED YOUR HELP!

For UK, Aus and US media
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Post by Jabka »

Does anyone have original copies of video clips and pictures that date back over the past 4 years.
We know a lot of you shared the originals with the forum before and would love to have them on here for everyone to view.

If you have copies that do not have the watermark on them and would be happy to share them please pm one of the team.

With your help we can rebuild an amazing photo and video gallery giving a history of the show.
We would like them for all 3 shows so any help is appreciated.
Thanks for your help
:D :D
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
Todd
Dad

Re: WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Post by Todd »

I think I'm doing something wrong on sending a private message, as I tried to send one to you just now and it acted like I was quoting your post since it appeared in the box where I was about to type my private message. So I erased everything from your quoted message, typed my own, and clicked on "submit" but it came back as a preview instead of a sent PM. Anything you can think of that I'm doing wrong ?

Anyway, my PM to you was asking if by "original" photos you mean pictures that I took myself ? I do have some of those I'd be happy to share here on the gallery. What about pictures from the previous Forum gallery and other websites that were not taken by me ? Are those fair game too ?
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jabka »

If you want to put in photos, for copyright you need to have taken them, so you own them.
Unfortunately ones from previous websites etc are owned by someone else so should not be used without permission.
So we need the owners of the pictures to resubmit them where possible.

BTW the pm system will quote what you are pming about at the start of the message if you pm from a post.

Then it shows a preview so hit send.
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
Cherri
Small Boy

Post by Cherri »

Thanks Jabka,

I was having trouble figuring out "pm"ing, too. Cherri
<--- 2 grandmas
Matt
Audience Member

Post by Matt »

I have a fair few clips from 'old' Not sure which ones you can or cannot use, but I am more then happy to put them on a disc to be uploaded to the forum, if the admins would like?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Matt, you should contact Billy Whiz, our gallery moderator. We can not post any clips with watermarks from the old forum, unfortunately. But most clips from tv appearances can be found somewhere on youtube, and many are linked under the thread in "Multimedia and Gallery" that is entitled "Youtube (Billy Elliot related)."
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”