GALLERY

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

The gallery will be going live soon and we would like members to send in their photos and also any newspaper or magazine articles that they may have. The email address is gallery@billyelliottheforum.me.uk

Before sending anything in it is important that you read the following:

Photos must have been taken by yourself unless you are in the photo and it was then taken on your behalf.

When sending in photos can you please include your forum name, and if possible, the date the photo was taken and who is in it. If you send in articles can you please say where the article came from and again, if possible, the date of publication.

The admins/mods do not feel that it is right to post photos of cast members when there is a fan in the photo unless we have permission from that fan. If they can be cropped then that is acceptable. If you do not have the facility to crop it then Billy Whiz is happy to do this for you. Just let him know when you send in the photo(s).

If any photos are dark or light or have red-eye and you would like this correcting then mention this in the email and Billy Whiz will try and correct it.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the gallery is now up and running. The more astute members will have noticed that there is now a gallery tab at the top left of the page. Click on that and it will take you straight there.

I hope everybody will be patient with us but we are starting this gallery from scratch and there is a lot of work involved in doing that. If you spot any mistakes - and there will be some - then please PM me and I will try to correct them.

If you have any comments on the layout etc then again please PM me and the admins/mods will discuss them.

We need more photos, articles, videos etc. If you have anything them please send them to gallery@billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please also include the date and if applicable the special event.

I must ask though that if you are not the owner of the photo etc then you must get the owners permission for us to use it.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

:oops: :oops: :oops:

If anybody has copied and pasted the email address in my signature to send me photos for the gallery then could they please send them again. I have just had it pointed out to me that I had 3 "l's" in billy. Any photos sent will not have been received.

Sorry about this. The signature has now been corrected.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

There have been photos of the 4th birthday show posted in the gallery. Thanks to JohnFromVermont, NIKKIE-NIKKIE and Billy Whiz. There will be more photos added in the next few days. Please feel free to leave comments and votes on the photos. I know the people who send in the photos appreciate it.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... p?album=62

There are also new photos of Tommy Batchelor in the US section. Thanks to his dad for these.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... p?album=42

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

New pictures added today.

Tanner after his debut at the Imperial Theatre, New York. Photos thanks to jamie.r

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... hp?album=4

Photos outside Victoria Palace of Ollie Gardner after his first show and Julian Webber and Lee Hall.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... =63&page=2

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... p?album=38

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

More pictures added today of the 4th birthday show - thanks to thm.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... =62&page=3

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Terrific picture of the 4 New York Billys added to the gallery today. Photo thanks to Tommy's Grandma.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... at=8&pos=0

More photos of the 4th London Birthday added. Thanks to Wendy and Remi

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... stup&cat=5

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

We had lunch with the US Billys today. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Photos have been added to the gallery.

maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Sweet!! Thanks for the fabulous and very timely photos!!!! I take a good time was had by all???

Wish I could have been there... I will be in NYC tomorrow!

Cheers.
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”