GALLERY

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos from Scott McKenzie's last night have been added to the gallery - belatedly :oops:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Photos from Scott McKenzie's last night have been added to the gallery - belatedly :oops:
Better belate than benever. :) And thank you for doing this job all the time!!!

Sean
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I second that! Thanks Billy Whiz. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
tzwicky
George

BW's pix never fail to please .......

Post by tzwicky »

Billy Whiz photos never fail to please.

The extensive gallery here is a testament to his work, and that of others (even I have a few in there I think, someplace).

tzwicky
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos from Ryan's last night have been posted on the gallery.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Photos from Adam's, Reece's and Francesca's last night have been posted on the gallery.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for updating the gallery, David. Fabulous photos as always!

Does anyone have any photos from the Tour to send in? If so, please send them to Billy Whiz at the address given in the bottom of his posts.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A couple of really nice photos of Drew and Mitchell taken at Baltimore in December. Thanks to CJ-Rochester for sending them in.

Image Image

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos from Josh's and Emily Wilson's last night have been added to the gallery.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Lightman7
Small Boy

Spherical 360 view of the Victoria Palace

Post by Lightman7 »

This is a full spherical 360 view of the Victoria Palace Theater. I took this before one of the shows this past weekend. Its an external link because I don't know how you would embed the interactive viewer on here:

http://360.io/MpyDZT
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Very cool ! Almost like being there.

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”