GALLERY

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have just uploaded photos from the 10th Birthday Show and the Cast Change show to the gallery. Here are the links.

There is a facility to leave comments with the photos and these are appreciated.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... ?album=192

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... ?album=193
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thank you for adding all those great photos, David. Much appreciated!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Awesome! Yes, thank you!!!

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

Yes, thanks for the great sets of photos :D .
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Members, if you haven't done so, you really should follow the links above to the gallery. David's photos are excellent, and we are very thankful that he maintains our gallery.

Most people don't realize how much work it takes to add files to the gallery. Let's just say that the "user friendliness" of the program is less than ideal, so working with it is quite time- consuming.

If you appreciate the photos, please do visit the gallery and add your comments. I know they would be appreciated .

Thanks again, David!
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

I appreciate it very much. Very nice photos. Thanks David.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
jmh2014
Tall Boy

Post by jmh2014 »

Great photos. Thanks for taking them and the time to upload them.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have uploaded to the gallery 4 photos sent in by dancingboy from Bradley's last night on Saturday, July 25th, 2015.

Thank you for sending them in. They are much appreciated.

If you click on the thumbnail below it will take you to the full size photo in the gallery.

Image Image Image Image
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for sending in your photos, dancingboy. And thank you, David for getting them into the gallery so quickly.
Ellen

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are some more photos from Bradley's last night on Saturday, July 25th, 2015. Click on the thumbnail to take you to the full-size image or use the tab at the top of the screen to take you to the gallery.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”