ALL OUR YESTERDAYS

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

ALL OUR YESTERDAYS

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have a lot, and I mean a lot, of Billy Elliot related photos and thought it would be good to post them here on an ad hoc basis. Some of the photos will have been posted on the Forum previously but some won't.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: ALL OUR YESTERDAYS

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is the first photo and I have used this one as it covers both sides of the Atlantic. The photo is of future NYC Billys, David Alvarez, Kiril Kulish and Trent Kowalik and was taken outside the Victoria Palace Theatre, London, on May 12th, 2008, after the 3rd Birthday Show. Trent was still performing as Billy in London and left on June 7th, 2008.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

This is a fantastic one to start with, BillyWhiz. :D
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I agree! Great idea for a thread. I look forward to all the great photos.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

November 27th, 2010 at the Victoria Palace Theatre. On stage are Connor Kelly (Michael) along with Aaron Watson, Rhys Yeomans, Dean-Charles Chapman and Scott McKenzie (all Billys). They are all on stage to say farewell to Ann Emery who left the show for the first time that night.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I don't remember this one above from one of Ann's leaving nights, but cool pic. Thanks for sharing! :D

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Like! (I wish the forum had a "Like" smiley.)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

This photo was taken after Tommy Batchelor's last show in Chicago on Sunday, October 10th, 2010. With Tommy are 4 other Billys. Left to right: Cesar Corrales (who is now with the English National Ballet), Tommy, J. P. Viernes, Myles Erlick (now appearing in the TV show The Next Step) and Marcus Pei.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

This photo was taken outside the Victoria Palace Theatre on Saturday, September 27th, 2008, after the brilliant Josh Fedrick's last night as Billy. Also in the photo are Tessa Worsley and Phil Whitchurch. I remember this night very well as there was a bomb scare not long after this photo was taken and we all had to leave the Duke of York pub and move down to Buckingham Palace Road. Thankfully it never happened an hour earlier otherwise Josh's last show would have been halted.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Four years ago today, on Saturday, November 12th, 2011, the legendary Dean-Charles Chapman performed as Billy Elliot for the very last time. Over the years Dean had also performed as Small Boy and Michael before becoming a Billy. He is now in Game of Thrones as Tommen.

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”