ALL OUR YESTERDAYS

For UK, Aus and US media
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ALL OUR YESTERDAYS

Post by ERinVA »

What an amazing young star!

I could be wrong, but wasn't Dean the first Small Boy to step on stage when the show opened?

Thanks for another great photo David. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I'm so ignorant to the names of so many of the British cast, but I wouldn't have guessed that was Dean in that pic for some reason. I guess it's his facial expression. No matter though, I trust you!!! :D

Thanks for all the photos, even when I don't give you my support with a comment. It's a cool thing you're doing!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I took this photo 7 years ago today, Saturday, November 29th, 2008, at the Victoria Palace Theatre, London. All three principal children left that night. Alicia Hawkins (Debbie), Shaun Malone (Michael) and Layton Williams (Billy). In his book, How Tom Holland Eclipsed His Dad, Dominic Holland states that Shaun Malone came up with the line "No wonder they call it the Nutcracker".

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Like. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Thanks, David. All great, nostalgic memories.

My turn to say it......keep 'em coming :D.

Pat

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”