Return of the Ranks - Please read

Post any suggestions, tweaks or problems you have.
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Re: Return of the Ranks - Please read

Post by billybuddies4eva »

Hmm, each rank could be a different character from various westend shows :D

Eg Tracy Turnblad
Elphaba
Oliver
Billy

.... etc :mrgreen:

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I have just now seen this for some reason. I like the ranks being related to characters in the show. I think Billy Elliot should be the final rank, and once a person achieves that, it does not change any further regardless of how many posts the person has. I do not like the idea of fixed avatars related to the ranks. For one thing, you would end up with loads of people having the same avatar, and that would just be too confusing. I also think that signature banners should remain the members' choice as well. Glad I found this so I could post my say before the final decision is made. And I want to say that I appreciate the admins and mods creating the Tweaks topic so that members can contribute their ideas.:D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

ERinVA wrote:I have just now seen this for some reason. I like the ranks being related to characters in the show. I think Billy Elliot should be the final rank, and once a person achieves that, it does not change any further regardless of how many posts the person has. I do not like the idea of fixed avatars related to the ranks. For one thing, you would end up with loads of people having the same avatar, and that would just be too confusing. I also think that signature banners should remain the members' choice as well. Glad I found this so I could post my say before the final decision is made. And I want to say that I appreciate the admins and mods creating the Tweaks topic so that members can contribute their ideas.:D
I agree with your suggestions, Ellen. I do believe - and many other members too - that Billy Elliot deserves to be the final rank, as that is the focus of this forum, not Stephen Daldry or Elton John's dog! Whether it will be 1000 or a greater number of posts to gain Billy Elliot, that hasn't been finalised, but in my personal opinion it should be more than 1000 as many members commonly exceed this mark.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I agree entirely with what you have just said ERinVa and Finale.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

ERinVA wrote:And I want to say that I appreciate the admins and mods creating the Tweaks topic so that members can contribute their ideas.:D
Thanks Ellen, this site is run by members for members so keep the idea's and suggestions coming.
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

I'm locking this now and presenting my findings to the rest of the administrative team.

Return to “The Forum - Suggestions, Tweaks or Problems”