Banner/signature height

Post any suggestions, tweaks or problems you have.
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Banner/signature height

Post by billybuddies4eva »

Just wondering if the banner/signature height could be raised to 190 pixels? At the moment it's a bit akward as you have to squash down the picture,which distorts them, as most banners are heigher than the current 125 pixel restriction ?! :)

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1
Finale
Former Admin

Re: Introducation

Post by Finale »

billybuddies4eva wrote:Just wondering if the banner/signature height could be raised to 190 pixels? At the moment it's a bit akward as you have to squash down the picture,which distorts them, as most banners are heigher than the current 125 pixel restriction ?! :)

Unfortunately it is the height which is more of a problem, not the width as tall banners do get annoying! However I do understand how annoying it is trying to fit in the limit and then getting everything blurred etc! I think the best thing to do is to try and ask a member on here (who is good with images - I can think of a few ;)) if they would be able to try and sort out the distortion problem for you. Otherwise the limits are there for a reason; I don't think acceptions can be made or else it would be unfair on other members.
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Post by billybuddies4eva »

Oh ok, it's fine lol..it's just on the other forum we used 190 though :L But i totally understand, and this forum uses a different format( more like corey forum me thinks :mrgreen: ) so maybe that size isn't appropriate :roll: :geek: :)

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

billybuddies4eva wrote:Oh ok, it's fine lol..it's just on the other forum we used 190 though
You never know we may be able to sort something out :mrgreen: - can't promise anything though!
this forum uses a different format
Yeah - basically I'm sure you've seen at the bottom of any page the caption "phpbb". That is basically the 'forum software' most forums use. The old one used version 2, and this one uses the latest version 3 :mrgreen:

Return to “The Forum - Suggestions, Tweaks or Problems”