Suggestion About Negative Published Reviews

Post any suggestions, tweaks or problems you have.
Todd
Dad

Re: Suggestion About Negative Published Reviews

Post by Todd »

ERinVA wrote: That said, as we all know, the forum requires a different standard from its members in their reviews, and that will continue to be the case. Some who find their reviews or other posts moderated don't like it, of course, but in signing on as members, people agree to abide by our rules. We can't moderate the world at large, but we can (and do) moderate members' posts.
I understand the forum rules of not posting harsh comments about the child performers in our own personal reviews. I was referring to the professional reviews or blog reviews which are accessed by a link.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Yes, I know you were.

It was just a general reminder because from time to time we have had members complain to the mods that they didn't see why there was a problem with some of the things we edited out of their reviews. And in some cases, they used that same argument to defend what they had written.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Just being a dumb Aussie here :roll: but I can't seem to find the questionable review in question :roll: which I would like to read before commenting :o
Cheers

Brad
accessmenj
Mr Braithwaite

Post by accessmenj »

Brad, I sent you a link by PM.

Return to “The Forum - Suggestions, Tweaks or Problems”