PM

Post any suggestions, tweaks or problems you have.
pinknick103
Tony

PM

Post by pinknick103 »

Ive been sending some PMs , but people arent replying, and Im wondering if or not they have recieved the message. The message is appearing in the outbox, but not in the sent message section. I dont know why. The messages seem to have sent as they normally do. Any idea ???
Thanks xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: PM

Post by Billy Whiz »

Mine seem to be getting through. Why not send me one as a test.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

Hi :)

The messages in outbox mean that the person you have sent the message to hasn't yet opened it. Once they have opened/read the message, it will move to your "sent messages" folder.

Hence, when the message is in outbox, there is still time to edit or indeed delete it.

It would be rare for there to be a glitch in the system. If you want you can PM me or another MOD and we can discuss which members haven't received the PM - then we can review when they were last active etc.?

Alex
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Yep that explains it . Thanks very much. I dont think the person ive been sending them to has been online for a few days, so they are in the outbox. Thanks guys xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

No worries - we're to help :D

Return to “The Forum - Suggestions, Tweaks or Problems”