Ensemble members

pinknick103
Tony

Ensemble members

Post by pinknick103 »

Wishing various members of the ensemble good luck as they move on from Billy. They have all been fab to watch. Can't remember all the names that Nick Evans mentioned, but here are the ones that I can :
Daniel page, Nadine cox, james foster, joel montague, john coates, anthony whiteman, debbie bundy
Am sure there were more
Good luck to all of you
lov nic xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Todd
Dad

Re: Ensemble members

Post by Todd »

Is Tim Funnell remaining in the show ?
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Yes he is. Strangely he was not around this week.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I spoke to Tim briefly after the show on Saturday evening. His absence from the show recently is explained by the fact that he has been celebrating a new arrival so it's hearty congratulations. :D

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for that news Pat.

Best wishes to Tim and his family :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

On London Theatre Twitter they are saying that Helen French is playing Mrs W today. Has she ever played the role before?

http://twitter.com/#!/LondonTheatre1

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Todd wrote:Is Tim Funnell remaining in the show ?
Tim Funnell has joined the US Tour!!! :o

http://www.billyelliottour.com/us-tour- ... d-creative

He had posted on his public twitter, @timfunnell , a while back that he had moved to Canada. It seems that the company figured if he was now on this side of the Atlantic, they wanted him to join the show. Wonderful news for the tour!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Fantastic news! Had a long chat with him during my last London visit in November. He said he was moving to Toronto, and I asked him about the tour but he was noncommittal at time, though he definitely seemed open to the idea! What a great addition to the tour. I wish he were starting in DC!!
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Per the Official UK BETM website, with the departure of Caroline Deverill, ensemble member Helen French is now the alternate for Mrs. Wilkinson:

http://billyelliotthemusical.com/london ... ensemble/1
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Matthew Dale of the Ensemble and understudy for Tony, tweets that he will be playing the latter role for the last time at tonight's performance:

https://twitter.com/Matty_Dale_/status/ ... 2694192128

Return to “Cast - London”