Last Man Standing (in BETM)

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Last Man Standing (in BETM)

Post by patc »

During the course of a farewell chat on Saturday with Phil Snowden he mentioned that "Mike" is the last man standing from the original show. I automatically assumed he was referring to Mike Scott who is also Dance Captain.

Pat
BillyAddict
Tall Boy

Re: Last Man Standing (in BETM)

Post by BillyAddict »

patc wrote:During the course of a farewell chat on Saturday with Phil Snowden he mentioned that "Mike" is the last man standing from the original show. I automatically assumed he was referring to Mike Scott who is also Dance Captain.

Pat
I was wondering how many were left from original cast. One left !
167 Performances!

Lochie x 21.5; Nick x 11; Corey x 1; Rhys x 19; Rarmian x 17.75; Dayton x 24.75; Josh W-G x 18; Michael x 19; Josh D x 12; Daniel x 3; Tom x 1; Ollie G x 1; Fox x 1, Liam R x 2, Alex x 5, Cesar x 2, Tommy x 1, John Peter x 1, Peter x 4, Jacob x 2.
Scott x 30; Thomas x 28.25; Joel x 31; Landen x 33.75; Liam x 14; Jake x 1; Connor x 1; George x 1, Trevor x 4, Jake Evan x 3, Gabriel x 8, Keean x 2, Neil x 11.
Fiona x 18; Rosie x 25; Shannon x 23; Kelsi x 23; Prudence x 2; Lauren x 10; Cassandra x 15; Nina x 9; Isabelle x 12; Fleur x 2; Francesca x 1, Issy x 7, Maria x 4, Georgi x 17.
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Anyway know how long David Bardsley has been in?
x
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Of course, the current senior Billy in London - Dean Charles Chapman - was in the original show as the small boy. But if they're talking about being in the show continuously since it started, then Mike Scott may be the only one.

Regarding David Bardsley, I looked back at some of my programs and he wasn't listed in my program from June, 2005 or November, 2005 . . . .but he was in my program from June, 2006. So apparently he joined sometime in 2006. Dean Charles Chapman was a small boy for quite awhile, as he was listed in that role in my programs up through the June, 2006 one - indicating he played the part for over a year from when the show started.
PaulWilly
Ballet Girl

Post by PaulWilly »

Thanks Todd, for mentioning that Dean-Charles had been with the London BETM cast as Small Boy from the very first moment on!! And after he had left as Small Boy in June 2006, he must soon have started his training for the role of Michael, as he then returned as Michael beginning of Dec 2008 and was on the payrole as Michael for a full 6 months period until 29 May 2009. But as we know he stopped a bit early, just only to prepare for the role of Billy! And now he has already been on as a fantastic Billy from 30 Nov 2009... Isn't that just great!! 8-) 8-)
“It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - London”