Scott McKenzie

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Scott McKenzie

Post by patc »

Thanks, Lottie.
I have received a great photo and Scott's eyes are now on board :D .

Pat
Deanfan5
Ballet Girl

Post by Deanfan5 »

porschesrule wrote:Great News!

Looks like Scott's injury was, indeed, minor as he is back on the cast board for today's matinee.
Not only was Scott back but he was in great form (see my review). This Billy is a real find and a joy to watch as he brings in a number of unique elements reminding us of his roots. :D
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Deanfan5 wrote:
porschesrule wrote:Great News!

Looks like Scott's injury was, indeed, minor as he is back on the cast board for today's matinee.
Not only was Scott back but he was in great form (see my review). This Billy is a real find and a joy to watch as he brings in a number of unique elements reminding us of his roots. :D
Well said deanfan5 - he has so much potential - totally agree with you and love his 'Scottish' bits.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Can anyone tell me, have Scott and Reece been added to the programme yet?
I won't bother getting one tomorrow if they havn't....
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Hi Charlotte

Scott and Reece are not officially in the programme yet - only on a loose insert which is provided when you buy a programme

Although the inserts in the last few weeks have been sitting on the merchandise counter on their own for people to pick up
if you don't want to buy a programme.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Thanks.
I will pick up an insert tonight,already have the current programme :)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

shadowchaser wrote:Sorry you became unwell after B2B last night. Speedy recovery and hope to see you again this week. Plenty of porridge :-)
I know you Scots like to exaggerate, but Aaron did the letter and B2B - :lol: :lol:
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Haha burtond, I love how you've seen Scott 1.75 and Aaron 10.25 times :lol:
You have to be a mathematician to be this accurate...
Get well soon Scott! I'd really love to see you this week!
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
AJ HOLDEN
Tall Boy

Post by AJ HOLDEN »

athadj wrote:Haha burtond, I love how you've seen Scott 1.75 and Aaron 10.25 times :lol:
You have to be a mathematician to be this accurate...
Get well soon Scott! I'd really love to see you this week!
Athena,

Where you ear wigging last night. I brought up the exact same poser. One of the Billy's I have seen has started 5 times but has not reached the finale twice and missed a segment on another occassion. How do I show that for the number of times I have viewed him: 5, 4, 3.5, 3.25, 3? etc. And what if Dean had also come on to replace Aaron yesterday after Aaron replaced Scott. How would that be represented? Answers to Stephen Hawking please.

Alex
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

shadowchaser wrote:
burtond wrote:
shadowchaser wrote:Sorry you became unwell after B2B last night. Speedy recovery and hope to see you again this week. Plenty of porridge :-)
I know you Scots like to exaggerate, but Aaron did the letter and B2B - :lol: :lol:
Oops! Does this mean I have to give you B16 for Saturday? :-(
Seems like a suitable pennance to me Bob.

I'll collect it off you after the matinee :lol:

Return to “Cast - London”