Tom Holland

PaulT
Small Boy

Tom Holland

Post by PaulT »

Tom is the one person currently playing Billy I have yet to see but I very much hope to rectify that in the not too distant future. From what I have read in reviews I will be in for a treat.
Friar on old forum
ilovebillyelliotlots
Tall Boy

Re: Tom Holland

Post by ilovebillyelliotlots »

tom was amazing when i saw him on new years eve - such a fantastic, confident performer. his angry dance was so angry! i really didnt expect it from him :)
02.10.08 - Tanner
31.12.08 - Tom
22.01.09 - Tanner
12.05.09 - Ollie
26.06.09 - Tanner/Tom
26.09.09 - Tanner
28.11.09 - Tom
01.01.10 - Ollie
I love this show! :D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is a photo of Tom with Shaun and Lewis which was taken after his first show on September 8th, 2008.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

:) Tom is absolutely magnificent ! He is a born actor and pulls the most amazing faces, he swears beautifully !! cries convincingly, and his dancing is highly talented and displays all the right emotions. He carries the audience with him all the way , and he will be a Billy to remember.

"and we all go together when we go "
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Can people please post on here when the second instalment of The Feelgood Factor is on TV. This will be the one when Tom will be dancing with a group of youngsters. I will then record it and post a link on the forum.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
lisac123
Tall Boy

Post by lisac123 »

The second part was on a few weeks ago but Tom wasnt on it, the final part is on this Saturday I think.
5/06/08 - Corey, Shaun, Scarlet
5/02/09 - Fox, Dean-Charles, Annabelle
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Billy Whiz wrote:Here is a photo of Tom with Shaun and Lewis which was taken after his first show on September 8th, 2008.

Those three look like little rascals!! :)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

lisac123 wrote:The second part was on a few weeks ago but Tom wasnt on it, the final part is on this Saturday I think.
Thanks. I'll check when the Radio Times comes out.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Yes The Feelgood Factor is on 9.20-10.20 on Saturday. There is no mention of Billy in the write up on the ITV website though. I'll record it though and if it is on I'll post it in the multimedia section.

chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

I've been looking forward to this so i hope it's a good routine :) I'd prefer Tom's Electricity but i'm always thrilled at the Billies being on TV at all :D
x

Return to “Cast - London”