Fox Jackson-Keen

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fox Jackson-Keen

Post by porschesrule »

Billy Whiz wrote:I'm off to see Fox in I Was A Rat tomorrow at The Lowry.

I've read great reaviews so it should be very enjoyable.
Billy Whiz: I too have been reading really great things about this show. Will be interested in hearing your thoughts about it once you've seen it. Enjoy!
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

As I've been working up in Manchester for the last week I popped along to see 'I Was A Rat!' at The Lowry yesterday evening (Tuesday 7th May) after also reading great things about the show.

Fox was excellent as was the entire show. The play is a lot darker than I expected and with a very minimal set and cast and it was quite clearly going over the heads of some of the younger members of the audience, but it is very cleverly staged and directed with some interesting sound effects and atmospheric lighting and costumes.
I loved it, a very enjoyable evening and I highly recommend the show if you have not seen it.

I thought Fox really excelled in the part of Roger as his acting was outstanding and breathtaking even when his character was chewing the pencils. He brought the right amount of naivety and charm that the role needs and his gymnastics and dance training in the past have really paid off with the amount of physicality he brings to the role, springing, scampering and cartwheeling about the stage.
The scene where he does not know if he is a boy or a rat is very poignant and it was wonderfully acted by Fox and I couldn't help thinking what an outstanding and special talent he is and how he definitely has a great future and career ahead of him.
I was shocked at how tall Fox is now and how much he has filled out, but it was great to see him performing on stage again and quite clearly loving what he is doing rather than that terrible TV series 'My Phone Genie' he was in for CITV where he looked constantly embarrassed.

You will really enjoy the show Billy Whiz and if you don't then I will eat my hat!

Cheers,
Keefy
:D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I saw I Was A Rat tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. I will write a review later.

There was a talkback after the performance when all the cast came back on stage and had a question and answer session. It was very interesting and the audience asked some very good questions.

After this Fox came off stage and had a chat with me and allowed me to take the photo below.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:After this Fox came off stage and had a chat with me and allowed me to take the photo below.
I love that he's wearing a shirt with a mouse on it. :lol:
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Happy 18th Birthday, Fox!!!

Enjoy the day as you finish up your tour of I Was A Rat.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Happy Birthday Fox.

Stay sober ;)

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Happy 18th Birthday, Fox!

Hope you're having a great day
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

According to his tweet, Fox's next project is playing Pinocchio:

https://twitter.com/FoxJacksonKeen

http://www.theberrytheatre.co.uk/whats% ... cchio.aspx
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Here's a picture, posted by the Berry Theatre, of Fox and castmates in rehearsal for Pinoccho:

http://ow.ly/i/3VNIL
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Here's a story about Fox as Pinocchio in the Southern Daily Echo:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/leisure/stag ... ighlights/

Return to “Cast - London”