Corey Snide--Billy: London & Oz

NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Corey Snide--Billy: London & Oz

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

Corey has been to a fair few auditions recently.

He has also been running a competition on his site, " How Well do you know Corey" this was won by Caz and Jabka came second, so well done to them.

If you go on to his site you can catch up on his latest news.

http://www.coreysnideonline.com
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Re: Corey Snide

Post by billybuddies4eva »

Tut tut, only two posts for the most smiliest, fabulous billy ever :P But then...i suppose most of corey related posts are going on the corey forum :lol: :roll:

Ahh spreading the corey smiles or love or green things -----> :mrgreen: :D

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1
lisac123
Tall Boy

Post by lisac123 »

Ill add to this thread.

Corey was my first Billy and was utter fantastic! Lets hope we see him on the stage very very soon. :)
5/06/08 - Corey, Shaun, Scarlet
5/02/09 - Fox, Dean-Charles, Annabelle
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Corey was also my first Billy (with Layton as Michael).I was lucky because after reading alot about the show and seeing many clips, Corey and Layton were the first Billys i wanted to see but never thought i would be fortunate enough to get them both in the one show.
No wonder i got addicted so quick Corey and Layton in the 2 lead roles there was no way i was gonna get away unscathed by the BILLY BUG.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Found this on youtube - it is Corey singing the final solo in "13". Not the best video, but... it's Corey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiG44Fi4zjA

Enjoy!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
lisac123
Tall Boy

Post by lisac123 »

Heres an old interview with Corey which Im sure a lot of you have read, but I hadnt so others might not have.

http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/ ... rey-Snide/
5/06/08 - Corey, Shaun, Scarlet
5/02/09 - Fox, Dean-Charles, Annabelle
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jabka »

Apparently the pilot of the series Cupid is starting on ABC next Tuesday.

Corey is in this, but we don't know any more than that.
I hope one of our American members can help out the fans from the rest of the world.
;) ;)
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

I'll do my part by watching the first episode. :lol: :lol: And I've already set my DVR to record it.
jillmichael
Tall Boy

Post by jillmichael »

I just wanted to say how impressed I was when I saw Corey in 13. Sadly I never did see him in Billy (I regret it to this day because I was in London on Leon's last night and didn't attend the matinee that day which Corey performed) but anyway...I knew he was a dancer, but he was also a GREAT actor and singer. He actually has a very pretty and soothing voice, even going through those difficult voice changes that teenagers have to deal with. I hope he is able to act in more musicals in the future. I'm still bummed that they cancelled 13...it wasn't the most sophisticated show in the world, but I bet it got a lot of little kids interested in Broadway, which is always a good thing.

Corey, you rock! Hope to see you in something soon. :)
jillmichael
Tall Boy

Post by jillmichael »

Well, the show was like watching an episode of Saved the Bell or Lizzie Maguire. The story is, appropriately, "middle school-like." Evan's a Jewish kid from Manhattan who moves to Podunk, Indiana, and he experiences culture shock at the same time he enters middle school, ya know where everyone's mean to each other because it's "fun."

I didn't find any of the characters very likeable, except for the girl that sings "What it means to be a friend"- I've already forgotten the characters names- I think her name was Patrice. The thing I didn't like about Corey's character Evan is that he really wanted to be popular at pretty much any cost. However, unlike the "popular" kids, he did initially befriend the unpopular kids, including Patrice and Archie- the kid with the disability. And then he returned at the end, after everything had blown up, to being friends with the unpopular kids, most importantly Patrice, who was his only real friend to begin with, and everything works out happy...

The best part in the whole show is easily the last song "A Little More Homework"- probably worth the discounted admission price for that song.

Return to “Cast - London”