Charlotte Leatherbarrow

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Charlotte Leatherbarrow

Post by Billy Whiz »

It is with great sadness that I have to inform the members that London Ballet Girl Charlotte Leatherbarrow has been knocked down and killed on her way to her dance class.

I have no more information at the moment but will post any updates when I get them.

I am sure you will join me in sending our deepest condolences to her family.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
athadj
Miner

Re: Charlotte Leatherbarrow

Post by athadj »

No no no no. There aren't really any words to describe how unfair and tragic it is that something like this should happen to such a young child. My thoughts go out to the whole Billy family who are grieving but most of all to the girls family who I know will be devastated at the moment.
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

I have just read this sad news on aol and was shocked.So so sad.My thoughts and deepest sympathy are with her family and friends who must be totally devastated and shocked at this time.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Here are the details of yesterday's tragic accident from the Guardian:

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news ... nd_dancer/

My thoughts and prayers are with Charlotte's family. :(
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I just arrived home and read this terrible news. My heart goes out to Charlotte's family and friends. How very, very sad.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

This is very sad news indeed.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Oh goodness me .poor Charlotte and her family.have been working nights-heard about this awful accident-had no idea it was one of the ballet girls.love and sympathy to her family-life just isn't fair xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Words fail me :(
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

This is terrible. Sending love & support to Charlottes family, friends and the cast xx
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

How very very sad. Our thoughts and prayers are with Charlotte's Family, Friends and her Billy colleagues.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.

Return to “Cast - London”