Sam Angell

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Sam Angell

Post by Billy Whiz »

Have a great day Sam.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jabka »

Happy Birthday Sam :D

Enjoy your special Day !!!
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Happy 15th, Sam.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
be inspired_*
Small Boy

Post by be inspired_* »

Happy Birthday Sam!!! :mrgreen:
Lauren_*
13/04/06-Leon Cooke
24/08/06-Colin Bates
22/11/06-Liam Mower
22/09/07-Layton Williams
29/03/08-Sam Angel
12/05/09-Ollie Gardner
Mike
Ballet Girl

Post by Mike »

Sam was the 1st Billy i saw last March in London. He's the one who hooked me on BETM.

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

:shock: Sorry to miss your birthday Sam, anway ,best wishes,and lots of good fortune in the coming year.

"and we all go together when we go "
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sam got through the first part of Got To Dance. I'll post the video later.

Unfortunately he never made it into the last 16.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
hammy
Ballet Girl

Post by hammy »

I can't believe how grown up Sam's got. There again it's getting on for 2 years since he left. Tempus Fugit!
There was only a tiny clip of him on Got to Dance. He looked like he was doing a tap number with a flip. I wish they'd have shown more. Shame he didn't get through to the semi finals but getting shortlisted is still a big achievement.
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Yes, a real shame......Why on earth they put that idiotic long haired guy Martin Sierra through absolutely baffles me!! There were so many other acts with tons more talent and far more deserving of a £100,000 prize. :|
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I agree Muppet. I hope he is not going to be the John Sergeant of Got To Dance.

Return to “Cast - London”