Tall and Small Boys

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tall and Small Boys

Post by ERinVA »

shadowchaser wrote:Alex Velleman seems to have been doing some voiceover as the cartoon character Twist in the CBBC series Kerwhizz :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... _Showdown/
As usual, those of us outside the UK can't see this. :(
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

shadowchaser wrote:For anyone who missed Drew, Henry VII: Mind of a Tyrant is repeated on C4 tomorrow at 7.00pm.
I shall record it and post the download - if I remember :?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Went to watch Joseph weds eve - was great. Waited at stage door to see gareth gates, and guess who else I saw - little Drew !! He too had been watching the show. He looked great, and after talking to his Mum, sounds like he is doing very well for himself. She did say that he really misses Billy. Was lovely to see him xxxx
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

I saw Connor perform for the first time yesterday and he was excellent.

He delivered his lines very clearly and his timing was perfect. He spent the first half of Maggie Thatcher trying to grab Phil Snowden's glasses :) He's a very confident young performer and could be seen singing along to all of the songs.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Well done to Raefn dont think i will get to see him :( but best of luck Raefn.Im sure you'll be great.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

I'll have to try and watch!
Charlotte x
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Thanks for posting, i as looking forward to this.
WELL DONE DREW :D :D
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

I missed it! I got back home for the second half and watched it, but unfortunately Drew had been in the part I missed :roll:
Charlotte x
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

I managed to catch the show and Drew did a great job.
:D
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Tom Higgins, a former tall boy, will be playing Jeremy in the touring company of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" starting in Woking in September. Here's the article.

http://www.lowestoftjournal.co.uk/conte ... 3A13%3A303
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - London”