Shaun Malone

kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Shaun Malone

Post by kport »

JohnH wrote:Christmas magic at McLaren

Patients being treated at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital got to experience what it is like to be an F1 driver at a special festive afternoon of fun and surprises at McLaren.

http://www.knutsford.com/news/article/5 ... at-mclaren
A wonderful event for some wonderful, brave kids.

Note: this is the NHS. IT WORKS!
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

I have permission from Shaun and his family to post the wonderful news that he has been selected as one of the people to carry the Olympic Torch for part of its journey across the UK on route to the Olympic Stadium this Summer. It isn't known exactly where and when this will take place yet, however I am sure that you will all join with me in congratulating Shaun on being a very worthy recipient of this honour.

Shaun has made tremendous progress in recent months and things are now very much easier for him. I know that both Shaun and his parents have valued a great deal the kind thoughts and best wishes from members of the forum during his illness and recovery.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for the excellent news about Shaun. His story is truly inspirational.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

What a wonderful reward for extreme bravery. A thoroughly deserved honour. Congratulations to Shaun.

Pat
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Yes well done Shaun. A deserving candidate for torchbearer if ever there was one.
jen
Miner

Post by jen »

Congratulations Shaun
It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

I have permission to post that Shaun and his family have just received details of exactly which part of the Olympic Torch relay he will be involved in on 1st June.

Shaun will carry the torch at 8.25am on Friday 1st June along Town Road (A581) to Westhead Road (A581) in Croston, Lancashire.

In other news, Shaun is currently revising for his GCSE exams and applying to colleges for next academic year - as well as playing football for Manchester United Ability Counts Team!

He is doing well and I know that both Shaun and his family continue to value the support from members of the forum.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you B2B for keeping us informed on Shaun. Thanks also to his family for allowing the information to be passed on to us.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you Brian for posting that link.

Shaun is an inspiration to us all.

For those of us who were fortunate to see him perform, he was a Michael that we will never forget.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
tzwicky
George

Shaun Malone

Post by tzwicky »

Shaun is Michael in my brain, just like Leon Cooke is my Billy.

I don't think either is my most-watched version of the character, just the ones that made the biggest impression on my brain.

And it take endless repetition and skill and talent and magnificence to make a memory that sticks.

tzwicky

Return to “Cast - London”