Eliot Carrington (small boy)

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Eliot Carrington (small boy)

Post by patc »

If you have seen the fillum The Railway Man and heard a train whistle this whistle was voiced by Eliot :D . Info received direct from Eliot's Dad.

Pat
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Eliot has joined the cast of the BBC soap Eastenders and his first scenes are understood to be broadcast in a few week's time.

This information comes courtesy of Eliot's Dad.

I have not seen even one episode of this or any soap, but...........I suppose there's a first time for everything, LOL.

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

patc wrote: I have not seen even one episode of this or any soap, but...........I suppose there's a first time for everything, LOL.

Pat
I have seen a couple of episodes of Eastenders and even with Eliot in it I will not be watching.

A terrible, dreary programme - in my opinion :)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
OliverWaters
Ballet Girl

Post by OliverWaters »

Like Corrie, Eastenders is a soap I drift in and out of. This Eliot seems to be from before I'd gotten into the show, so his involvement isn't any particular motive to drift toward it, but it might happen anyway in the meantime.
Occam's razor: The simplest answer is the most probable.

Oliver's razor: The most boring answer is the most probable.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Eliot was Small Boy in 2009. Here is a link to a photo of him in the gallery.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
OliverWaters
Ballet Girl

Post by OliverWaters »

Billy Whiz wrote:Eliot was Small Boy in 2009. Here is a link to a photo of him in the gallery.

Thanks for the picture :) I thought he looked familiar, googled, and he was in Casualty, one of my favourite shows!
Occam's razor: The simplest answer is the most probable.

Oliver's razor: The most boring answer is the most probable.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Just to confirm that Eliot's first Eastenders appearance will be on Tues next 25th Nov.

This info comes from Eliot's Dad plus this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04sy29l

Pat
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

patc wrote:Just to confirm that Eliot's first Eastenders appearance will be on Tues next 25th Nov.

This info comes from Eliot's Dad plus this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04sy29l

Pat
One word for those outside the UK who want to see this:

Hola.
LaurenF
Small Boy

Post by LaurenF »

To anybody who doesn't watch Eastenders, Eliot was the featured star in last night's live episode - he did so so well, and finally, Bobby (hs character) was revealed as Lucy Beale's killer! Can't wait to see what this means for Eliot's character, but he portrayed it fantastically!
Sheepdog
Tall Boy

Post by Sheepdog »

Okay... colour me easily confused... but just in case others can be saved...

Our Eliot plays BOBBY Beale, son or brother I would guess of PETER.

I don't watch East Enders, but when I went to look at the web, interested to see how the Small Boy was getting on, I got all confused. PETER was in the list of suspects for the murder of the girl. Not sure if Bobby turned out to be murderer, or only the source of the "who did it" info.

Nice page for Bobby/ Eliot at...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profile ... obby-beale

He's been a busy lad, as you can see from...

http://www.eliotcarrington.com/

Return to “Cast - London”