Josh Fedrick

JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Josh Fedrick

Post by JohnH »

To my first Billy and the reason I became so addicted to the show.

Thanks for all the wonderful performances and I look forward to seeing you perform again in (hopefully) the not too distant future.
SaveTheChickens
Audience Member

Re: Josh Fedrick

Post by SaveTheChickens »

Josh was a great Billy, one for memory I will never forget. If some people are wondering my own tribute joshua-fedrick site is down, well the people I was hosting with deleted it without warning, so it should be back up in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Alex :)
Josh F x1 (1st March 2008)
Fox x1 (7th March 2009)
Aaron x1 (5th August 2010)
Dean x2 (5th August 2010/3rd March 2011)
Scott x1 (3rd March 2011)

ALL AMAZING!
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

Agreed!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here's a photo of Josh taken after his last performance on Saturday, September 27th 2008.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

Is Josh going to be in anything? Tv? Shows? Or is he concentrating on his GCSE's?
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
ITK
Tall Boy

Post by ITK »

MrWestEnd wrote:Or is he concentrating on his GCSE's?
It's that one for now. :-)
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

GCSE's! Good choice Josh!

Has any one seen Josh at the VPT recently?
Ooh and also! Ive found out that the fansite is open again!
http://www.joshua-fedrick.com/
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

Please Note just to clarify the site mentioned above was set up by a fan and is not an official site set up by Josh.
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

I thought I saw him in Primark Oxford St yesterday haha. But think it just looked like him :lol:
Charlotte x
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

bubsycm wrote:I thought I saw him in Primark Oxford St yesterday haha. But think it just looked like him :lol:
On saturday I thougt I saw him. Then he turned round. He looked like him just looked a bit younger then him though!

Return to “Cast - London”